FMI’s Climate Bulletin Research Letters will be published every spring and autumn as a Special Issue of Climate Bulletin Ilmastokatsaus. It provides 10 peer-reviewed short papers in the length of one page. Each paper includes a DOI for citing.
Short papers in the Spring Special Issue:
1) The ECMWF monthly forecast predicted the Finnish heat wave in summer 2018
2) 2018: An exceptionally warm thermal growing season in Finland
3) 2018: An exceptionally dry thermal growing season in Finland
4) Thermal sensation studies with children at the Heureka Summer Science Camp
5) Assessment of Weather and Climate Risks in Finland
6) Re-thinking how climate services are talked about
7) What makes a climate service useful?
8) Bioenergy production condition indicator for managing risks to forestry for Copernicus Climate Change Service
9) A freezing rain impact indicator tailored for the European energy sector
10) Do high and low climate sensitivity GCMs show differences in projected precipitation changes in Finland?
Feedback and questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org